Cadbury World Dunedin Tour and Café appreciate your custom and aspire to provide a friendly, exciting and safe experience. In participating in this activity, you, the visitor agree to the following terms and conditions.
This website is the home of the Cadbury World Dunedin Tour and Cafe online tickets and store. You can use this service to purchase tickets for the Cadbury World Dunedin Tour, Café experience, merchandise and product.
These terms and conditions apply to your access to and use of this website and to any purchases you make from this Cadbury World site.
Information elsewhere in this website about products, pricing and how the tours operate including all Health and Safety advisements also form part of these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to make changes to the content of this website and to these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- This website is owned and operated by Mondelez New Zealand (a New Zealand incorporated company, company No. 204724). Our business address is 494 Rosebank Road, Avondale, Auckland, New Zealand.
- If you wish to contact us about this website, you can do so by:
- Phone: 0800 4 2462 8687 Monday – Sunday, 9AM – 4.30PM
- Email: CadburyWorld@cadbury.com
- Mail: Cadbury, Freepost 577, PO Box 890, Dunedin
- Please print out your booking receipt out and bring it with you on the day of your visit for scanning at Reception.
- All visitors are required to arrive at Cadbury World Reception 10 minutes before the start of their tour.
- The building will close 1 1/2 hours after last entry. Please refer to our opening schedule for daily times.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children aged 2 and under must be in front or back carriers; we have a limited number of these available to borrow at Cadbury World. Children CANNOT be carried on any part of the tour route.
- If you have any difficulty printing out your ticket, simply bring your confirmation number with you on the day of your visit.
- The guided Cadbury World Experience will take approximately 60 minutes to complete and includes the Visitor Centre, Sensory Experience, Chocolate Fall, Retail Shop and chocolate sampling along the way! THE Cadbury World Experience DOES NOT ENTER any manufacturing AREAS of the factory.
- Due to factory EHS and Safety policies you are unable to take cameras’ phones or any electronic devices on our tours.
- Located within Cadbury World Dunedin Tour and Cafe are toilets and baby changing facilities.
- Group Cancellations will incur a 50% “no show” fee if notification is not received by Cadbury World at least 48 hours before the scheduled visiting time
- Cadbury World reserves the absolute right to cancel or vary any tour for any reason including as a result of weather conditions or any unforeseen event or circumstance. We accept no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from these changes, delays or cancellations.
- Tour tickets are non-refundable (other than at the absolute discretion of Cadbury World Management) however pre-paid bookings can be altered in accordance with the following:
o Up until 24 hours prior to the date and time of any pre-paid reservation you may change (subject to availability) or cancel your booking at no extra charge by advising Cadbury World Dunedin directly
- Within 24 hours of any scheduled reservation any change to the booking is at the absolute discretion of Cadbury World management and may incur a fee of up to a maximum of 100% of the price paid for the tour or activity.
- In the event that a pre-paid reservation is not utilized by the customer without any notification to Cadbury World Dunedin then the ticket is deemed to have been used.
- Orders may be placed on this website for our products and services using the checkout and payment process.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of products you can purchase in a single transaction.
- As part of the checkout and payment process, you must provide all relevant details requested to process your order.
- You warrant that any personal information which you are required to provide when placing an order is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- At the completion of the checkout and payment process there will be a confirmation page showing the details of your purchase order which you can print for your records. You will also be sent an email confirmation.
- We are under no obligation to accept any order.
- You agree that any personalised products you purchase are for your own, or your recipient’s personal use, and no attempt will be made to market, resell or re-distribute the personalised products in any manner.
- When ordering, you must ensure that the delivery address you provide to us is sufficient and correct.
- We will not be responsible for any delay in delivery or failure to deliver any product if you have given us an incorrect or insufficient delivery address, and will not be liable to you to refund or resend the product. It will be your responsibility (at your cost) to correct the delivery or re-order the product.
- Please note that a signature is required by the courier service on all deliveries. To ensure prompt and successful delivery it is preferable if you provide a delivery address where someone will be present during business hours to sign for receipt of your package.
- However, our courier service is not responsible for checking the identity of the person who signs for the package at the delivery address you have provided, and if subsequently the product is not passed on to your intended recipient we will not be liable to you to refund or resend the product.
- Title and risk pass on delivery to the delivery address.
- If you have a valid ‘coupon code’, you may enter it during the checkout process to receive a discount on the price of your purchase.
- Only one coupon code can be used per transaction. Once a coupon code is used it can’t be used again.
- Mondelez reserves the right to terminate the validity of any coupon code at any time, and to decline to accept any coupon code (and not provide a discount) for any reason.
- All prices on this website are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST, unless otherwise stated.
- Payment for any products must be made by [VISA, Mastercard or American Express] at the time you place an order.
- This website uses Payment Express by DPS to provide a secure payment gateway for all transactions. For further information about Payment Express, see: http://www.paymentexpress.com/Products/Ecommerce/DPS_Hosted
- Our name, Mondelez New Zealand, will appear on your bank statement in respect of any payments you make to us.
- We only deliver products purchased through this online service to New Zealand addresses. [We do not deliver to P O boxes]
- We will endeavour to deliver any products within 10 business days of the date of your order (deliveries to rural addresses may take longer) to the delivery address you provide in your order. However, we do not guarantee delivery times and will not be liable for any delays.
- You will be notified by our courier service when your package has been dispatched. There is no delivery on weekends and public holidays.
Cancellation, refunds and replacement
- Mondelez reserves the right to refuse to process any order or to cancel any order for any reason. In the event that Mondelez is unable to proceed with the order, we will try to notify you by phone or email. If we cancel your order, we will refund the amount that you paid in full.
- Once you have placed an order and it has been confirmed, you are not entitled to cancel it.
- If any product you purchase is defective, damaged, or does not arrive within a reasonable time of your order, please contact the Mondelez customer service team. Provided we are satisfied with your explanation of the problem, we will provide you with either a refund. In certain circumstances, we may require that the product is returned to us for inspection.
- This website and its content (including without limitation any site design, graphics, logos, brands, and trade marks) are owned by or licensed to the Mondelez International group and are protected by New Zealand and international copyright and trade mark laws. All rights are reserved by the Mondelez International group. You may not copy, retain, distribute, publish or use any of the content on this website, except as expressly allowed on this website or with Mondelez’s written consent.
- We may collect personal information from you when you use this website and make any purchases, such as your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, the products you purchase and any personal gift messages.
- We may use the personal information we collect to respond to and process your purchase order, correspond with you about your purchase and to inform you of our product offers and promotions.
- You have the right to access your personal information and to amend and update your personal details.
- Your credit card details are only used for the purpose of processing your payment for any products you order. This will be done securely using Payment Express. After your payment is processed Mondelez does not retain your credit card details.
Links to other websites
- This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. They are for your convenience and you acknowledge that Mondelez is not responsible or liable for the content and activities of these websites.
- The content, information, products and services provided on this website are provided to you “as is”. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations and warranties of any kind (express or implied) in relation to this website and the content, information, products and services provided on this website including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus, the availability of this website, the accuracy or completeness of information, or of non-infringement.
Limitation of liability
- Mondelez will only be liable for direct loss suffered by a person in respect to product(s) they have purchased using this website. In no case shall Mondelez’s liability for such direct loss exceed the amount of the payment made for the purchase of the product(s).
- Except as provided in clause REF _Ref384217703 \r \h 46, in no event shall Mondelez be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this website, or any content, information, products and services provided on this website (however arising, including negligence).
- Clauses REF _Ref384385715 \r \h 45 to REF _Ref384385719 \r \h 47 do not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- You agree to fully indemnify Mondelez International group and its suppliers and hold us harmless from any loss, damage, liability, expenses (including legal costs and fees), claim or demand made by any third party in connection with:
- Your use of this website and this online service;
- Your breach of these terms and conditions; or
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- If you are buying products for the purpose of a business, you agree that the guarantees contained in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 do not apply.
- The use of this website and these terms and conditions are governed by, and are to be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand.